Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happiest States: Hawaii Moves into First Place

http://www.livescience.com/culture/states-well-being-happy-100216.html

Congrats to Hawaii for being the happiest state! The is no contest in my book that I am happiest when I am in Hawaii. I attribute it to copious amounts of avocados and mangos, and fun in the sun. Plus, I haven't tried working in Hawaii. I don't know if working in Hawaii would pose a challenge, would I want to play hooky from work every day>? probably. Unlike today, which started off with snow and will end with a chilling walk through 20 degree weather and waiting for my car to heat up to a balmy 75, every day would be the perfect day to sit on the beach!

The article is interesting, you should read it. Leave it to science to quantify what happiness is.
To me, happiness is.......... it just IS!

Work is busy, so this must be short,

Forever seeking Aloha,

Britt

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to point out that Vermont is #6 on the list. You should come visit more; we are closer than Hawaii.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Seeking Aloha
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator