Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Seeking Aloha

Please join me as I embark on a journey of a lifetime; moving to Hawaii. Right now I am in the coupon clipping, mall sale avoiding, removing my name from any catalogue stage. But 2010 is a year of changes so even I don't know what changes those will be.
Seeking Aloha means a lot to me. There is a deeper meaning to Aloha that goes beyond "hello" and "good bye" that touches the inner being of who we are. Aloha is being a part of everything around us. Doing no harm and promoting respect for the environment around us is living in the way of Aloha. For more on the Deeper Meaning of Aloha check out http://www.huna.org/html/deeper.html

For me Seeking Aloha is more then just my journey to live in Hawaii; it will be a transformation into feelings of positive interactions with the world around me. Seeking Aloha is living within the world instead of watching it through a window. It is winter in Pennsylvania right now and I can't work in my garden or run outside because of the weather. This is causing me to feel a disconnect between who I am and who I want to be.

I can't wait to share this journey with everyone and share in my Seeking Aloha.
.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Brittany, your blog is beautiful just like you. You have a lot of very interesting things posted. Keep up the good work. Love Bodhi.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Seeking Aloha
Convert By NewBloggerTemplates Wordpress by WpThemesCreator